Thursday, December 24, 2009

Welcome all would-be published writers!

Welcome to the first blog of The Published Writer! Are you an aspiring writer who wants to be published but can't seem to get anything but rejections? Are you a published writer in a rut and looking for a new audience? This is where writers can come together and create goals, share tips, and maneuver the world of publishing.

I have been writing, receiving rejections, and getting published in various markets since 1996 and I've learned a thing or two along the way. During this time I had a literary agent shop around a non-fiction book proposal (it was rejected and I've shelved the project for now), written for newspapers and magazines, and hosted a once weekly radio show. I love media and am currently trying out new internet publishing sites with great beginner's success.

So write in, post your dilemnas, and remember -keep writing! Best, Jenny Bioche

No comments:

Post a Comment